Top 10 After 10
We are proud of the success of Bishop’s graduates, who have become leaders in business, education, science, community, volunteer service… in fact in every walk of life. We would like to honour and share in those successes. By highlighting our graduates’ achievements with prospective and current students, as well as fellow alumni, we will be able to demonstrate the quality of a Bishop’s education and instill pride among members of the Bishop’s community.
Top 10 After 10, which takes place every two years, is more than a recognition event; the University also wishes to provide networking, professional and personal development opportunities for members of this special group, while also facilitating mentorship among program members and others in the Bishop’s community.
All graduates of the classes of 2002 to 2013 inclusive are eligible to participate in the 2023 edition of Top 10 After 10.
An Advisory Committee will manage the selection process and will consider the nominees’ achievements with respect to:
- Personal and professional achievement
- Leadership within their community
- Vision and values
Inductees can expect to:
- be featured prominently in Bishop’s publications, on our website and in our media outreach;
- have their photos and biographies displayed for two years in the Cleghorn Room;
- attend a special ceremony and celebratory dinner on campus;
- share experiences and advice with current Bishop’s students;
- participate in Bishop’s activities (alumni and recruitment) in their respective cities.