Your journey in purple
The Bishop’s University Alumni Association (BUAA) represents more than 20,100 graduates. Your Alumni Association exists to foster a closely knit Bishop’s community, and to contribute to the ongoing success of our University. Volunteers constitute the lifeblood of the BUAA; they help us fulfill our goal of fostering long-term relationships that strengthen BU’s reputation .
Volunteers in our chapters from coast to coast (and beyond) organize events to help us achieve our objectives. With their assistance, we aim to hold a social, cultural and family event in each chapter – these in addition to business networking and mentoring events that have been well received by alumni in several cities.
Bishop’s is a special place that fosters a sense of service. The BUAA executive believes in carrying this torch of opening doors and works to encourage alumni from all generations to maintain a close connection to one another and to our school. Thanks to all the volunteers who’ve strengthened the bond over the years.
- Alumni events
- Campus events
- Alumni Achievement Awards
- Bishop’s Quads Yearbooks
- Get social with your Alumni Association @UBishopsAlumni on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Let us know where you are to stay in touch – update your address
- Read the Bishop’s University magazine online
- Take advantage of alumni discounts and special offers through our affinity programs
Whatever your connection to Bishop’s and wherever you live in the world, the Bishop’s University Alumni Association offers volunteering opportunities that suit your interests and fit your schedule. Our goal is to make volunteering a fun and rewarding experience! There are numerous ways for alumni to volunteer at Bishop’s – many without even coming to campus! Some of the ways graduates volunteer include:
- Organizing/participating in alumni events
- Assisting with student recruitment
- Prospecting and canvassing donors
Interested in volunteering? Contact us at email@example.com.
Get Social @UBishopsAlumni